Get the most out of your coffee brew with a French press. This method is quite simple but the result is an excellent cup of fresh coffee. The French press offers unparalleled flavor due to perfect extraction time and delivery of the volatile oils that are often trapped in paper filters. It also happens to be the least expensive coffee brewing system. Making coffee with a press is both fun and easy. You have total control over your brew; water temperature, grind level, and brew time. You have the opportunity to add your personal touch to every cup, including bringing your French press pot right to the table for all to view and experience.
French Press Pots are available for purchase in the shopping Cart section of this site.
Basic French Press Instructions
- Boil fresh filtered or spring water (195-205 degrees)
- Freshly grind beans to a course grind level
- Place coffee in the bottom of the press (about 2 tablespoons per 6 oz.)
- Add boiling water, put the top on (wait 4-5 minutes)
- Plunge down slowly to extract the coffee from the heated grinds.
- Pour immediately and enjoy!